Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Off the Deep End

I don't know what's happening to this guy. (Warning! This is not for the faint of heart/ or those who dislike "French")
I mean, I know that he has always been a bit crazy in the head. I know this as we have been friends for ever.

But now, it's just insane. It has reached gargantuan heights. I don't know if it's too much radiation, the tar sands, Ralph Klein, the cold, or just the rednecks.

My guess....It's all of the above plus a healthy dose of boredom.

So my friends and silent on lookers. It's time we speak up! It's time we give this guy something to do. If you have any suggestions of things to do while living in the middle of nowhere, please voice them here. All comments/suggestions will be compiled and presented to said crazy man in a nice user friendly format. Most likely a comprehensive report with interesting charts/graphs and an excellent executive summary.

Think of this bit of cyberspace as an electronic suggestion box.

So go ahead - this is your opportunity to be creative.

Now back to studying.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say we give him money. Lots of money. That should do it.

Oh, and Jima, you walk a thin line. A thin, thin Line. But at least you can admit your mistakes which is more than can be said for me.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently he needs some Tits and Ass.

Does anyone know why this site makes me type a word verification everytime I post? What's the purpose?

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame Ralph.

But as for suggestions: (based on my "vast" experience in the Great North) drinking, fishing, and stabbing people keep you on the sane side of things. A healthy dose of drunk driving doesn't hurt either.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done, done, done and done. I'm not as thunk as you drink I am.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home