Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Harping on Politics

It saddens me to report, as a member of the Oak and 12th editorial board, that for two weeks time now, Jonathan has been on crack. The end of the holidays hit him pretty hard and quite frankly, I think this (his new found infatuation with Stephen) is his coping mechanism, as well as a cry for help. I have sat by and watched our beloved blog transform into puppet-string partisan propoganda. Our favorite Oak and 12th editor means well. The question is, will the Oak and 12th editorial board survive its political fractions? Go Christian Heritage Party! As they say "a Member of Parliament who believes he or she will one day answer to Almighty God is much more likely to tell you the truth."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I nominate Sima to be my proxy bitch slapper. Take him out hard. He needs it.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home