Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hahaha

Go here to understand one of the reasons Honda won truck of the year in 2005, and why Americans should just give up already and stop building vehicles and stick to what they are good at, like, i dunno, Spam, Kraft Dinner, and over priced Pinot Noir.

I don't know how many times Isaac and I had the conversation about the absolute worthlessness of vehicles made by the big three in Detroit, Michigan. Despite these words of wisdom exchanged amongst teenagers, it seems like he had to learn the hard way. Go buy a Kia buddy - at least it will get you around the block!

All kidding aside, Isaac - I hope you get "Darlene" or whatever you call her, fixed up. I don't want her breaking down on me when you go out east for a week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, if Darla isn't going by then I think I'll shoot myself. I've already decided my next car will be a Mazda3 sedan, a good reliant automobile.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home